Tuesday, November 29, 2022

ABOUND IN HOPE

Yesterday's F.O.C.U.S. verse was Romans 15:13 as I was praying for a Ukrainian gal who is very much in need of the God of all hope.
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so by the power of the Holy spirit you may abound in hope.
I also visited a widow lady at her new assisted living facility and there on her counter was Romans !5:13, in part. 
My Monday meditation had certainly included that but it even went beyond as I applied the F.O.C.U.S. formula. Because of my meditation time, I knew how to "fix my eyes on the unseen" part of the verse. Believing and abounding.
Beyond that it was like a blessing from the Lord...a God wink, of sorts from Bobbie's kitchen counter! Close to skywriting from above.

Needless to say. I am now abounding in hope for an answered prayer from Ukraine.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the visit, Dotsy!💛

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate your comment JS.....but time with Bobbie was a real blessing to me.

    ReplyDelete