Tuesday, September 13, 2022

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

God did save Queen Elizabeth II on September 8, 2022 when He welcomed her into heaven! Saved her for eternity with Him.
What a blessing!
I loved hearing them singing Psalm 23 at St. Giles' Cathedral in Scotland---as part of "her" plan to be followed after her passing.

I have known a few people who have met the Queen and new King Charles but my favorite connection is that of Dr. Chubby Andrews and  his wife and family. His son Dr. Rad Andrews teaches our Sunday School class. I recall at Chubby's funeral that his family received condolences from the gatekeeper of the Queen!
Thx Drew Holcomb for that tweet. I loved remembering the story. It's a great read!

Thanks be to God who "saved" the Queen for His glory!

3 comments:

  1. That's a wonderful and wild story. Chubby's stories will live on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!!! We love you!

    ReplyDelete