Sunday, December 26, 2021

UNFORGETTABLE!!

Remembering Dr. Louis Carter........who passed away yesterday, December 25, 2021
Five decades of service with wife Anne at his side, even in remote mission hospitals.
Founder of Plastic Surgery Group for Missionary and National Doctors
Co-editor of Principles of Reconstructive Surgery for Surgeons in Africa
Awards;
  • McCallie School Alumnus Award, 
  • Wheaton College Distinguished Humanitarian Award, 
  • American College of Surgeons Surgical Humanitarian Award, 
  • Christian Medical and Dental Society Educator of the Year, 
  • Crichton College Doctor of Humane Letters,
  • UT Medical School induction in Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
What more could one say about Dr. Carter?
I say....."Dr. Carter saved my life as he blessed me and guided me through every step of my rare facial disfiguring cancer journey. He will forever be in my heart!"

No comments:

Post a Comment