Wednesday, February 29, 2012

FORGIVENESS

2/29/12    FORGIVENESS---it's all about grace.
Hearing from 3 blog readers who would underline forgiveness in this week's, Colossians 3:12-14, meditation passage, I decided to post a link to my "teaching" on that topic. I confess that I did not want to teach that topic---but God......and you know how that goes. How grateful I am that the Lord had me deal with this issue a few months before my cancer diagnosis. I can only imagine how difficult that journey and healing would have been without having been finally purged (over 20 years of trying) from the bitterness and resentment of my "wounded" spirit. 

Alliterative outline is included to help remember 1. Repent. 2. Release. 3. Refocus. Yet it goes beyond that---dealing with "deep hurts" and smoldering resentment. Listen if you have need. It will be my voice and my heart that you hear. 


No comments:

Post a Comment