Thursday, April 9, 2020

THANKFUL THURSDAY

Be still and know that I am God. (Psalm 46:10)
For me, I headed out on this sunny day for a "praise walk"---which wasn't too hard because of the full bloom azaleas that glowed as I rounded the first corner........allowing me to see, as I stood still, "the great things that the Lord did before my eyes." (2 Samuel 12:16)
With irises just a few doors down.....
and parents and children decorating for Easter. (1 Peter 1:3, Psalm 130:5, NLT)

Turning west past the sign I entered Temple Israel area of Barbara's Garden and began praising the Lord & praying for my Jewish neighbors to be still and see the salvation of the Lord.(Exodus 14:13-14) 
A slight look to my right and I saw an amazing sight.............
....a cow looking at me from the caretaker's window. What a fun surprise! 
Thankful for fun surprises this Thursday which I can share with my cow loving friend, Doris. 
Sweet Doris who named her blind cow Stevie Wonder!

3 comments:

  1. HI Dotsy❣ I have been spending more time at home with my devices. My daughter has confiscated my laptop for her online school that just started...and if course manages to keep it for her online games too! As I try to manage my businesses from home I powered up my old mini iPad, opened up safari and there you were!! So I got caught up a little by scrolling down through some entries. I miss you all, but it's wonderful to read your entries and gain your insights! Love to all of your family! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been waiting! When are you coming back? AA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I forgot what day it was----but it's there now.
    A COW!

    ReplyDelete