Monday, November 1, 2010

F.A.I.T.H.

Focusing
All
I
Think
Heavenward

Saturday as opened my devotional book, (My Utmost for His Highest) a square of rich, linen writing paper fell out. Jeremiah 24:6-7 was written out on it. Mary Flo had given it to me last October 30. It's the reminder of her prayer for some folks whom I dearly love.
6 My eyes will watch over them for their good, and I will bring them back to this land. I will build them up and not tear them down; I will plant them and not uproot them. 7 I will give them a heart to know me, that I am the LORD. They will be my people, and I will be their God, for they will return to me with all their heart.
Today as I meditated on this passage, I prayed those verses for them as well. Is there anyone in your life that you desire to pray, " God give them a heart to know You, that You are Lord?
Do you believe God for the answer? Do you ever struggle with that? Oswald Chambers (10/30 entry) states: that faith is boundless.

I'm struggling, so I'm focusing all I think heavenward---about this scripture as a prayer for those I love) Won't you join me in continuing to pray in boundless faith?

1 comment:

  1. Dotsy......I am right there with you, my friend! We just might let God finish His work in us! Even though we are not as "quick" as we were once, God still has plans for us.....maybe just at a slower pace! I love you, Dotsy!
    Karla

    ReplyDelete