Wednesday, August 16, 2017

CHOOSE: STRESS RELIEF

Ah-h-h-h, wouldn't it be nice just to open a bar of stress relief soap and be able to use it to "scrub" out all the anxious thoughts in your head? It can be a real war in there. Lye soap type cleaning needed----though eucalyptus spearmint sounds more soothing for this much needed palliative care.
I know, in my head, that those thoughts need to be brought captive. (2 Corinthians 10:15)
I try---I really do. 
I know that God's word says, be anxious for nothing....(Philippians 4:6)
I continually focus on filling my mind with gratitude.

Maybe that's my problem. Focus. An "incorrect focus.
Don't focus on "doing." Focus on "being"---His, no less.

Just maybe, the problem is a "heart one," for out of the heart flows the issues of the heart. (Proverbs 4:23)

No comments:

Post a Comment