Tuesday, August 15, 2017

CHOOSE: THE LORD OF THE DANCE AS YOUR PARTNER

CHOOSE: THE LORD OF THE DANCE AS YOUR PARTNER
Thanks to my friend, JH who sent me this picture. 

Dance, then, wherever you may be,
I am the Lord of the Dance, said he,
And I'll lead you all, wherever you may be,
And I'll lead you all in the Dance, said He.

Some verse of scripture "sing out " to me of dance positions with the Lord of the dance.
Nevertheless I am continually with You; You have taken hold of my right hand. (Psalm 73:23)
Even when I stumble in my life dance with Him, His words from Psalm 37:24 comfort me. 
If they stumble, they will not fall, because the Lord holds their hand. (NCV)
For I am the LORD your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you. (Psalm 41:13)
Who wouldn't want to dance through life with the One who holds you close and calms your fears.

That's why I choose the "Lord of the Dance" to lead me.

No comments:

Post a Comment