Tuesday, March 26, 2013

intentionali-TEA---інтенціональність

3/26/13 The stage is set. A steaming "cuppa" of a full-bodied assam, brewed from loose tea, in my Aubry/Susan teacup, "Positively Easter" CD playing (gift from thoughtful son-in-law, Corey) and an open Bible.
A "cuppa," Corey's CD & My special teacup & open Bible on my lap"set" with specific intention---hearing from God.
Why this setting? My time with the Lord today is purposeful so I have consciously (intentionally) "set" the stage to prepare my heart to hear His answer to my question. 

The question isn't really mine. The question comes from one of my lovely Ukrainian ladies. "How do I hear God's voice? How do I "hear" Him like you do?

That question can be difficult to answer in any setting. But.....when the answer will be translated in part to both Russian and Ukrainian. I need conciseness. I need clarity. I need God's answer.
I probably need a whole tea pot of intentionali-TEA to keep me focused.

I have set the LORD continually before me; Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken. (Psalm 16:8)
intentionaliTEA (умисний чай)---I hope it works for me today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment