Tuesday, March 26, 2013

BIG OOPS!

3/26/13 Seeing God's Hand Column"disappeared"---couldn't undo---last 2 posts wouldn't work so I tried to delete 2012 entires, thinking it was memory problem. Now, nothing is left. Some saved from this year, I hope. But God....maybe He's scaling me back. Was His voice "speaking" thru this incident with my computer? Now there's a great question. Just NOT sure of the answer. I do know God can speak thru circumstances. 
Maybe my "techie" Molly can help.

3/25/13 Corey's gift, an Easter CD w/ Fernando Ortega's, "I Will Sing of my Redeemer" on it!! Love it----I met Fernando in Nov. at "The Cove."

/26/13 Gift from girls at the Neighborhood Christian School (and their Miss Nancy) which enhanced my morning cuppa with a bit of Dove chocolate.3

No comments:

Post a Comment