Tuesday, March 6, 2012

TEA WITH THEE.....

3/6/12….in Psalm ninety. (nine-TEA) Nothing much better than a morning with the psalms and a cuppa---both tend to soothe the soul.


Psalm 90 is where I found myself as I am trying to “steep” myself in the Psalms this year. Reading through it the first time, the “tea” elements jumped off the page. There was much to “sip-on”---eterni-TEA, (v.1-2) frail-TEA, (v. 3) gravi-TEA (v.7-8 ) of our iniqui-TEAs, etc.  When I got to brevi-TEA, (v.10-22)I thought what a hard cuppa to swallow for those who don’t know the Lord. Perfect "cuppa" (v.17) is a believer's cup of tea.....favor of the Lord our God, resting upon us and establishing the work of our hands.

Tea with the Lord and my cuppa satisfied.  The simplici-TEA of it all---God’s unfailing love, as shown in His word, satisfies. (Psalm 90:14)

No comments:

Post a Comment