Friday, August 11, 2023

FRIDAY FOCUS: A REFOCUS !!!

Anyone having trouble with focus?
Is it a physical condition? Mind? Spiritual? All the above?!

Whatever the reason, I'm sill dealing with it! 
Living without focus is like living in a gray world! Think cataract surgery needed.
I know where to go....God's Word. Embarrassingly enough, while I'm there I can easily begin planning supper or lack there of said plan. ARGGG!

Focus? Surely focus + focus + focus = REFOCUS
 
Growing weary outwardly this past week with my "distracted" mind malady, I asked Him to renew me inwardly day by day....with a spiritual refocus. 
A focus of hope-filled trust (Romans 15:13) and firmness of stance. (1 Corinthians 15:58) 
It was not a "one and done" attempt.

However, this acceptance of the need to refocus calmed my heart and filled me with hope.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Dotsy- what a help these words are to me! Thank you. I need to know that to focus upon my life as Christ's will help me to stay the course in this sometimes bleak place. May the Jesus of all salvation keep our minds stayed on Him alone 👏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I was slow to respond, I wish I knew who you are. Your kind words remind me to "Set my mind on things above" as I begin this week." 9/04/23

      Delete