Sunday, September 8, 2019

MORNING MESSAGE FROM "THE MESSAGE"

Last week's message dealt with "moments"---a real challenge for me!
Living in the moment sounds simple but for type A personalities not so much.
Living in the "if only" regrets of the past or the "what if worries/fears of the future can rob one of the "present tense life" which is a gift especially for those who walk with God. (Matthew 6:34)
Son, Josh, has been reminding me of this and I am trying to "unschedule" and enjoy as I remember walk is a present tense verb.
 

Steep your life in God-reality, God initiatives ad God-provisions. Don't worry about missing our. You'll find all your everyday human concerns will be met. (Matthew 6:33, The Message.
Having precious granddaughters around helps me get back to the now and enjoy the "present" which is a great morning message for me as I steep a cuppa His reali-TEA!

No comments:

Post a Comment