Thursday, September 13, 2018

TEA-RRIFIC TRIO

The most difficult person in my life is "moi."
God wants me to love the ones I don't understand.
God wants me to get to know their names,.
God wants me to accept, not to label. (p. 43)

This and many other stories from the author's life can draw one's attention to truth from God's word in a variety of "real life" situations.

In previous weeks, I have shared stories from this book with family, a dear friend, Carolyn McKenzie who was at the Jewish Home rehab and in a Town Village Bible Study.
The chapter which struck the "aha" cord from everyone, along with tickling their funny bone, was "Bucket List." A good read for drawing one's attention to "What's in Your Bucket?"
Tas-TEA cuppa, TEA-larious book & TEA-rrific read, What a trio!

No comments:

Post a Comment