Wednesday, March 14, 2018

CONSIDER BIBLE USAGE

So much to consider! Considering "consider" verses that is.

According to online King James Bible Dictionary, the transitive verb consider is used 67 times. 
Impressive for "My One Word" for 2018.  
The first time consider is used in God's word is in Exodus (after Israelites left Egypt) and the last time is in Hebrews (after Jesus' resurrection). 

Now therefore, I pray you, if I have found grace in your sight, show me now your way, that I may know you, that I may find grace in your sight: and consider that this nation (Israel) is your people. (Exodus 33:13, KJV)
For consider Him that endured such contradiction (hostility & opposition)of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds. (Heb. 12:3)

Those two verses alone are enough to have me change to the noun form with an er suffix and become a "considerer" of these 2 verses today.

No comments:

Post a Comment