Thursday, May 11, 2017

CHOOSE: NEIGHBORING

"Community" verses continue to speak to my heart.
Only let each person lead the life that the Lord has assigned to him, and to which God has called him.
(1 Corinthians 7:17)
Whatever situation my town/city and I are facing is not a random selection but is ordained by God.
My situation and assignment take place just east of the "mighty Mississippi" and extend to my immediate neighborhood.
He has placed me on "my" street for the last almost 39 years.
From one man He made all the nations, that should inhabit the whole earth; and He marked out their appointed time in history and the boundaries of their lands/habitations. (Acts 17:26)
Choosing neighboring in my city and "my" dwelling place on "my" street, seems all the more important when I remember that He has placed me there----for His purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment