Friday, September 2, 2016

FIT BIT---Making a statement

This is just a "bit" of an entry concerning keeping fit---both physically and spiritually as one ages.
One way of making a statement while exercising is in your choice of gear---a bicycle helmet to cover your gray hair is a good start in the physical arena. It can protect one's other "gray matter" and double the fitness aspect when one's transportation mode to the gym is a bike.

Spiritually, a T-shirt can make a big statement as this fitness gent wore "scripture" and had several folks commenting and asking biblical related questions.
 I am....
  • More than a conquerer (Romans 8:37) 
  • clothed with strength and dignity (Proverbs 31:25) and... 
  • God is for me (Romans 8:31) therefore... 
  • I live without fear (Isaiah 41:10) 
  • I am a child of God (1John 3:1) 
  • He designed me (Psalm 119:73) for...
  • I am fearfully and wonderfully made. (Psalm 139:14)
Whatever it takes to do one's "bit" to keep self and others "fit" both physically and spiritually is worth emulating. (Do I hear an A-men!)

No comments:

Post a Comment