Thursday, January 29, 2015

Around Town #3

Overton Square is on the rise.
"Thursdays Squared" was last summer's concert series and it showcased the energy that was pulsing thru this recently dubbed "Theater District." 
New restaurants there were also on everyone's culinary destination list. Babalu was my first find with their tableside "best guac on the bloc." 
Today's "find," Belly Acres, would be a "build your own burger" paradise for lovers of grain fed beef. I, on the other hand, was "rurally"enchanted by the decor and the unique street signs assigned with each order. 
I also have a quirky habit of checking out a restaurant's restroom---it's part of a  many a "lady's" dining experience. Since the restaurant's interior has been described as looking like "Willy Wonka" bought a farm," I knew checking our the restroom was a must. 
A bucket sink and straw on the walls----I was not disappointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment