Saturday, July 27, 2013

Sippin' Choices

7/27/13 In the "teas" of life, it's all about choices. Everyone knows the old adage, "Happiness is a choice".......so is sereni-TEA..... and I need big gulps of it as we prepare for our trip.

Remember, I'm the "excessive planner" type. I want everything perfect for the family (18 of us) on our upcoming camping trip to the mountains. Though I know, as I tell everyone else, camping is all about "making do." It's in the "making do" that we make those memories.
Ready. Set. Pack.......But do we need 241 lures??

So I choose to leave the other teas behind---at least I'm trying to do that. Trying hard not to brew up anxie-TEA and for sure I want to leave the guil-TEA at home---if things don't go as planned. 
I have done all I can do and the rest is up to God.

Sippin' sereni-TEA as we tuck them in and praying for lots of safe-TEA all along the way!

2 comments:

  1. Praying for safeTEA. Wouldn't want you tubing in flood waters of NC.
    ENJOY the flexibiliTEA of improvising.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So grateful for your prayers. Had several "prayer" emails from other folks as well. What a comfort!

    ReplyDelete