Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hospital Happenings

I danced on the way to the OR, Room #38 and these strange "pumping socks" are keeping me "light on my feet"- (actually off my feet) so I'm contemplating new modes as I lie here. Dance with me my friends- "The Lord of the Dance" can lead us all- he certainly led me in a "wedding song". Today- Remember, I'm a member of the church, the Bride of Christ. 
 A friend loveth at all times (Prov. 17:17) even in an OR room- for 6 minutes that I timed -7:34 margarita needle inserted- 7:37 last clock tick seen. Still time compulsive.
Nite! Nite!

5 comments:

  1. We all knew that the Lord answers prayer, but what a story you have to tell. Fresh visions and new miracles revive us all. God certainly routed MAC out of delicate areas and consolidated it into an area that can be more easily reconstructed. Just like Him to "mark" you for Him but leave your beauty intact. Love you, Terry and Claudia

    What our next book? (Terry)+

    ReplyDelete
  2. The HHS gang is just elated that things went so well. We may not have been with you physically, but we were there in spirit. Josh did a great job with the play-by-play emails. What a tool you have been in God's hand to show us that He is with us at all times. We love you; come home to us soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Girl! I am dancing right along with you! Wow, our God is GOOD! Much thanks to Josh for the e-mails. Please tell all hello! My heart is just rejoicing! Take care, DO NOT TRY TO DANCE WITH YOUR FEET RIGHT NOW, but dance in your heart with thanksgiving as I am. I love you, Karla

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a journey this has been, and the end is not in sight! Years to keep on dancing and inspiring those of us in your sphere and on the Lord's dancefloor.Prayers will, or course, continue and many words of praise!"and I'll always lead Dotsy where ever she may be, for I am the Lord of the Dance, said He!" Thankfully He will lead us all and we have a lasting example in you, dear friend, on how to follow Him in good times and hard ones also....doris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dotsy, my admiration for you continues to grow. You have taught me so much and continue to do so. For this I thank you.
    Love,
    Kinta
    You looked great in the "Dotsy quilt."

    ReplyDelete