Saturday, September 2, 2023

Message received yesterday from Sarah Young's family
It's like sadness to gladness and back again.

Here's part of my response---because when I don't know how to express deep emotions, I turn to God's Word.
John 7:38, my paraphrase
I am sure all the family would appreciate prayers for strength and comfort during this time....her husband, daughter and son and their spouses, and her 6 grandchildren.

Sarah Young, whose life was served a cuppa fragili-TEA and frail-TEA, sweetened it with a heaping spoonful of faith and trust in Jesus and poured it out to others as a cuppa mo-TEA-vation to re-vi-TEA-lize their faith in Jesus.

To God be the glory!

2 comments:

  1. Rebecca Sterrett NunnSeptember 2, 2023 at 11:52 AM

    Thank you for letting me know!
    I will always treasure the devotional book Jesus Calling that you gave me when Tommy and I visited you in the hospital in 2009.
    That was my first introduction to this powerful and gentle prayer warrior. Her insight and understanding helped heal this heart of mine.
    Thank you again!
    Much love,
    Cousin Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure this will bless Sarah's family to read your comment. Quiet and gentle prayer warrior describe her so well!

      Delete