Wednesday, October 31, 2018

HOPE REMAINS!

Hope hovers. Hope floats. Hope remains.
 
Hope hovers over my good days.
Hope floats around in my thinking even on my bad days.
Hope remains steadfast and sure when I remember "whose" I am.
A living hope has life in it and therefore can give life to us. Because it has life, it grows and becomes greater and more beautiful as time goes on. Time destroys most hopes; they fade and then die. But the passing of time only makes a Christian's hope that much more glorious. (Warren Wiersbe)
Teaching yesterday on Anchored in Spirit-Filled Living, from 1 Peter 4:1-3, my hope was renewed in Him, my anchor. The only anchor that holds.
We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure.             (Hebrews 6:19)
Praises for an enduring hope!

3 comments:

  1. The link doesn't work for me. "We ran into an error--no error message available. Try again later. I tried 4 times during the day and nothing changed. Help

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up. I tried it and also got the same message. I'll see if I can get some tech help from church.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our Women's Ministry assistant gave me this link which I linked on the blog--https://soundcloud.com/firstevan/week-6?in=firstevan/sets/anchored--under the title, "Anchored:In Spirit-Filled Living." A click should connect you. If not, you can copy and paste the URL in your browser. Let me know if you have other problems.

    ReplyDelete